COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPING & SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES IN MARYLAND
With well over 100 years of combined experience SBC Outdoor Services is confident that we can help with all of your commercial landscaping and snow removal services.
Features of a commercial landscaping project:
Every commercial landscaping project is different and will require different features. However, here are some of the most common features you might expect from a commercial landscaping project:
- Greenery & Planting: No landscape is complete without attractive greenery which is why most landscaping jobs involving the planting of new trees, flowers, bushes, and other foliage. The types of greenery planted will generally be decided as part of the design process.
- Hardscapes & Concrete:Hardscapes are man-made features used for landscaping architecture that can be made of a variety of different materials. These structures provide a great way to add both function and beauty to the landscape. Some of the hardscape options most commonly installed include:
- Retaining walls
- Fire Pits
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Bioretention Cells & Rain Gardens: Bioretention cells are small landscaped depressions that help capture and treat stormwater runoff. They are placed in impermeable areas like parking lots and will be between a twentieth to a fourth of the total area. These cells are an eco-friendly option that allows up to 85-90% of stormwater to infiltrate into the ground, replenishing groundwater.
Why hire a professional snow removal service provider?
While snow can be pretty, especially during the holidays, it can also be a messy hassle for your business. The last thing you want is for customers and employees to have trouble parking. There are many benefits to hiring for professional snow plowing, including:
- Reduced risk of physical injury
- Less damage to your pavement or asphalt from improper techniques
- More cost effective than trying to take care of the plowing in-house
- Snow cleared in a fraction of the time it would take untrained plowers